V21 is the leading annual conference in Victoria for bringing together digital media businesses and practitioners to help develop and better understand creative and commercial opportunities that digital media can bring to business. V21 fosters greater awareness, opportunity, and collaboration between the fast growing digital media, screen content, information and communications technology, and e-commerce sectors.
Check out a recap of the 2013 V21 Digital Summit below and be sure to book your early bird pass for 2014!
2014 Call for Speakers
For the 2014 Digital Summit we are forming the program around three core pillars:
- Art vs. Science (ie. the power of beautiful design, meaningful data…)
- Old vs. New (ie. cutting edge technology, emerging trends, using old technology in new ways…)
- Local vs. International (ie. regional focus, outsourcing vs onsite, combination resourcing…)
The AIMIA Victoria team is seeking speakers who can speak to one of these pillars. We’re looking for speakers who can showcase innovation and excite the audience of 200 digital professionals.
This is not a selling opportunity – although it’s a great place to showcase your achievements through digital innovation.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Click here to submit your presentation idea.
- Young Digital Leaders program kick off tonight, welcome all to the program. #aimiayoungdigital
- Are you working in digital and need a mentor? The @AIMIAVIC Young Leaders Program starts soon - register here: http://t.co/jmYo8qssEM
- Entries for our Digital Mentoring program are closing soon. Program starts 6th Feb. Apply here. http://t.co/jmYo8qssEM
We are proud to acknowledge the support from our 2013 partners: